Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Getting Desperate.....

today after a really busy day of running all over and music at school, i came home, put the girls to bed, and then put on a tank top and sat outside on my front porch.

it felt wonderful. i don't have a back yard, and my front porch has this one sunny corner that is blocked from the wind, so my neighbors are used to seeing the crazy girl with all the kids sitting on that front porch in the corner in a tank top all year round. it does wonders for me, so let them talk....

wren and i were up together pretty much all night last night. just when she was starting to sleep better she caught a cold and now cannot sleep laying down. so she sleeps on my chest (she's getting too big to do this comfortably) or she sleeps sitting up and leaning against my stomach while i'm on my side. and she cries. she's miserable and one of her eyes is sealed shut every morning- of course the other kids think that that is hilarious....
it reminds me of when tekoa had surgery on a cyst above her eye as a baby. so sad, but yet so funny-



you gotta love that picture- looking so pathetic, yet as happy as can be.

but wren seems better today, so maybe we will get some sleep tonight. in fact, as full of funny stories and all kinds of entertaining things as i am, regrettably my bed is calling to me- and my eyes don't want to stay open much longer.
here's to hoping for a restful night.......

No comments:

Post a Comment